Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Six bodies found in Juan Dolio

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Firstly ,Dominican Today seldom gets anything right when they use other news services so I would not take this information as reliable .In fact ,other UN bodies have the DR much lower but East and Central Africa together with Central America and the Caribbean feature high. But, in many African countries, there are no proper statistics yet we know that whole tribes have been wiped out . So I think the statistics in many countries are way off line .
    But getting back to the dreadful murders in Juan Dolio last year , some of the accused are still in prison but the ringleader, who is at large in Haiti , at last report, needs to be brought to justice .. After this amount of time , I doubt if he will be ever be brought before the courts and the others will rot in prison. Everyone ,except the ring leader was or still is poor and the police have no incentive to proceed in the case. I have a source in San Pedro who can keep me informed on events there . The situation in near by la Romana is awful, as many may have read ,with police killing two young men on Sunday which is the usual hunting night and another outside the university O y M on Monday .

3. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

In case people may have forgotten, these horrible crimes were associated with the robberies of vehicles ,sometimes small gua guas which were driven across the border into Haiti . The gang involved was probably the same as the one operating in the capital at that time.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Venezuela #3...no Haiti....let me be quiet

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

All the posts made here about the radio station murder have been moved to that thread.

This one is now closed.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678