Amazon Shipping to Santiago

mikelowrey

Apr 24, 2016
Hello,

I buy lots of thing through Amazon and if I were to move to Santiago, I would like to know if anybody has any idea how it would work and whats the best way to get this done. Also I would like to know how returns work from Santiago back to the states.

Thank you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Many threads on this, the search function is your friend.

Look for EPS, Business Mall, VimPaq or CPS who offer mail/parcel forwarding services.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Many threads on this, the search function is your friend.

Look for EPS, Business Mall, VimPaq or CPS who offer mail/parcel forwarding services.

and, true to Dominican custom, there is a new station opening up every day.

Jan 17, 2009
"Also I would like to know how returns work from Santiago back to the states."

Forget about it. The cost of shipping back to the US is prohibitive. You can buy and then if you don't like it, you keep it or try to sell it here.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I did ship a tablet back using INPOSDOM a few years ago. It was the least expensive way to send something to the US and it worked. I still do not use INPOSDOM for any incoming mail or packages. I use Encargopaq for packages and EPS for mail.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we used inposdom to send the packages out of DR few times, with great success. they have a service that is connected to USPS, you get track number and all that. relatively cheap too. restrictions apply.

for incoming packages we use EPS (santiago office), outstanding service so far.