Property management company

flick

Oct 28, 2006
Hi Guys, I wonder if any one knows of a reliable property management company in or around Sosua.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
My ex father in law was vice president of one of the largest real estate management companies in the USA, and even the world. He said the hardest thing to find was a good property manager. If you could find a responsible couple that would probably work. They do exist here believe it or not.

ziny

Banned
Oct 11, 2011
it is a problem esp w/ the economy/world events and the country in general...
as a experienced owner/and manager, the problem in d.r. is money...occupancy...advertising and return....on investment...i.e.
if I'm managing.for you...ok 10% approx. 1000us a yr....occupied...now if it is not occupied for a bunch of reasons...6 months...etc that's half my yearly fees gone. and yours...now wheres the money to pay water.lites maid etc...u want me to pay ha ha ha I get the maid pay her and pay the bills ha u owe me...u are claiming no money....what do I do as manager??? u owe me money...we have a problem...

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Ask around the properties if you are in Sosua. A few years ago I was staying at the Las Terrazas place - the buiding next to Waterfront and Playa Alicia and briefly dealt with a property management company who was managing my condo and, from what I remember, another 20-30 other properties in the area. They seemed very professional to me, everything was on time and without a hitch. Don't have their contacts now but just to point that they are out there.

flick

Oct 28, 2006
Hi thank you for your reply's. It is always hard to find someone you can trust especially when you are not in the country
yourself. Sicknote and others thank you for your information. I will be in contact with these people in the next few days.
Slainte.

flick

Oct 28, 2006
Ok. Can I try this another way. If I try a few company names, let us see what jumps out of the bag.

North Beach Management
Select Caribbean Properties
Sosua Rental service
Caribbean Breeze

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
I have a few properties in Cabarete. I couldn't be happier with my management company. They promote well, get clients, always have unit cleaned immediately (5 stars), pay my association fees and all problems fixed asap. Marie (speaks english) runs the daily tasks and Tamara is the boss (Swiss) and only small complaint statement is slow to arrive, but there is always money in it :), so I don't complain.

Office (Oneclick Cabarete) is in middle of Cabarete and they do rent and manage a few properties in Sosua. Also do sales and have a nice web site if your looking for clients. Couldn't be happier ....

info@oneclickcabarete.com