2016 Hurricane Season

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Heya Guys and Gals.
it's this time of the year again,
when the skies may change to weird formations and the winds may blow a lil bit stronger than usual.
it is Today, that the 2016 Hurricane Season officially starts, running til November 30th.
honestly, i did not pay any attention to the 2016 predictions, yet,
as i had big troubles health wise for some months, on my way to a full recovery still.
bring up here anything suspicious that you find around the networks in case of stormy weather
and we will take a look and give our best predictions/tips for preparations etc etc together.
within the up and down waving cycles of Storm Activities
2016 should range in the middle, a average year activity wise.
so the expectations should range around 15 Storms, 8 to become a Hurricane with 3-4 reaching the Mayor Hurricane Status.
part of my health troubles been my eyes, so i still spend much less time on the computer than i used to.
we need to work this page all together, to gather the infos and predictions rolling thru Deep Cyberspace.

Cheers and good luck for all thru the windy times

Mike

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
All the best with your health Mike. Here's wishing a light Hurricane season as well.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
this season, it'll be the blind leading the blind for the hurricane watch thread.............:glasses:

hahahaha

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Best wishes on your health. Hope we have a mild hurricane season.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Mike!!

Not yelling, just writing big.

So glad to see you here. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Do they keep you away from the "greenies"?

I think i had better get out there to share a few cold "greenies" with you, good friend.

Hb, wishing you all the best

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike!!

Not yelling, just writing big.

So glad to see you here. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Do they keep you away from the "greenies"?

I think i had better get out there to share a few cold "greenies" with you, good friend.

Hb, wishing you all the best

Keep Me Away from the GREENIES???
is it Judgement Day already?
Nooo, that would be a couple days after my last breath, lol.
come over anytime, i always share 'em.
and keep us posted about those Floods running thru your soil up there.
here we had some nice short rainbursts, but nothing wild in Cabeza de Toro.
Ocean is quiet and a few clouds always keep the big heat away.
after some dry years, specially the last 2 years as critical drought years,
i really enjoy to hear some rain coming down a few nights per week.
this year we should have enough water reservoirs for the dry summer time.
the Ranches are green and the animals look good fed up and healthy.
the last 2 years, at this time of the year, all was brownish, burned out, no water for the animals which died all around due missing water and missing green grass to eat.

Mike

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
So we have two points in the far east...
two_atl_2d0.png

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the closer one, around 60 hrs away from the Leeward Islands,
is a still not active system, means it is a Tropical Wave but no low pressure area nearby to interact with.
it should arrive at the Caribbean around the northern Islands Belt, very low probabilities for any kinda threat for our home soil.
no conditions to favor development on the way over here so far, so IF it would start to do something, it would start that late, once it is already close to the Islands.
doesn't look like something to watch at this moment.
the further one SE of the Cabo Verde Islands is a active Tropical Wave sharing the ride with a surface Low Pressure System.
it has good chances to develop into a minor storm system the next days but no freakin' way it will make it over here.
it will be long gone from the Maps before it could come close to Paradise Isle.
the Sun is hot, the Sand sandy, the Water at the doorstep salty and the greenies ice cold.
at the moment there is zero out there that could stand a chance to change the slightest bit of that.
Life is good.
let's keep it rolling.

Mike

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
...the Sun is hot, the Sand sandy, the Water at the doorstep salty and the greenies ice cold.
at at the moment there is zero out there that could stand a chance to change the slightest bit of that.

Glad to hear that let's keep it rolling...