Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santiago Airport

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I say you pays your money and take your chances. Hell, my truck was broken into at Orlando Inat'l short term parking several years back.

2. Likes cherylfjc liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone can advise - a CAR RENTAL Company that you had good experience with at or NEAR the Santiago -Cibao Airport? I need to know where to call to rent a small SUV to drive to Cabarete. Any Help would be appreciated ? - Serge

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh One more thing, Is UBER possible at Santiago -Cibao airport ? or do the Taxi prevent them from picking up ? Has anyone used UBER @ this airport ? any experiences you can share?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Serge1960 View Post
    Ohhh One more thing, Is UBER possible at Santiago -Cibao airport ? or do the Taxi prevent them from picking up ? Has anyone used UBER @ this airport ? any experiences you can share?
    I have used Uber numerous times. No issues at all. They pick you up curbside. The airport also has free wifi, so no extra data charges if you don't have local phone service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

To DRdreaming. Many Thanks great to hear ! I see pricing around $ 50.00 USD to Sosua on the App, when I plugged in a trip route, is that more or less correct ?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

To DRdreaming. Many Thanks great to hear ! I see pricing around $ 50.00 USD to Sosua on the App, when I plugged in a trip route, is that more or less correct ?
    THat is a good price. Taxis charge from $90 to $120 if you don't push back. I used to do the run for 2500 pesos when that was about $55.00

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Derryl.... Long time no speak...... By the way I just got from Panama 3 weeks there had a good time, I will retire there.. OK thanks for the info when you were driving ... - Serge

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I only used it for local transport. The longest trip I took was to Mao. It was about $25 USD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12