Chemistry Student needed

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Looking for a chemistry student or actual chemist to analyse a mixture of natural and synthetic liquids. I dont no much more detail as its a colleague of mine here.
Any leads would be appreciated in the Capital.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I knew it may be a longshot to find a Local educated in Chemistry. A local told me that they only go to school for Lawyer, Doctor/Dentist
Engineer(lol) Marketing, Business, Accounting, and Economics. The trades(mostly learned on the street) Mechanics, electrician, plumbing,Fumigation and art the art of how to lie and steal.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Not sure what type of analysis your friend would be looking for, but a student is probably not what you need. Maybe a lab with a mass spectrometer or at least a lab with the equipment required for the type of analysis needed. Students don't usually have this type of equipment readily available under their palapa.

More info on exactly what type of analysis is needed would help in directing you to a facility that can do the work.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Looking for a chemistry student or actual chemist to analyse a mixture of natural and synthetic liquids. I dont no much more detail as its a colleague of mine here.
Any leads would be appreciated in the Capital.

Universities and government agencies such as environmental, health, forensics, have GC-MS analytical capability. Check with the University chem staff first. If they don't or won't, they may be able to recommend a private facility that can do your analysis. If it's private, make sure they are a fully accredited by an outside agency, that's assuming you want the analysis for health or food consumption purposes. If your doing the work for propriety purposes and don't want the information released to competitors, make sure you include that in your lab analysis contract. You always have the option of sending the samples to private labs in the US or Canada. They can provide quotes and time lines on the work you require.

dropshort

May 18, 2008
You would need a lab wity GC/Mass Spectrometer.

A Gas Chromatograph to seperate the components and a Mass Spectrometer to analyse the components.
I only analyzed steel for alloys etc and rocks with XRF.

DS