Metro Country Club- Juan Dolio

PABERLARD18

Jun 23, 2016
I learned that there is an embargo underway of the Metro Country Club Golf Course in Juan Dolio.
Apparently, the embargo has been authorized by the court and is currently underway.
I was considering an investment in the new development Las Quintas by Metro Country CLub, but it looks
like a dangerous move-

Is this true? Does anyone have information? I heard Metro owes alot of investors- who are trying to get repaid by taking over
the Club and selling the golf course to lot developers?

PABERLARD18

Jun 23, 2016
I am led to believe that the investment is debt- pure debt, and that in the process they have over US$50 Million in defaulted
debt owed to a Barbados investment fund, and foreign individual owners that are suing MCC for payment. Also, its seems they
owe other investors commercial paper debt that has not been paid for years, and further have not delivered title to owners of
Las Olas properties despite these having been paid in full.... a big mess, and something that seems to just be starting to boil.
The article is a Public Relations article- I notice they do not mention the financial condition of Metro- apparently not very good.