Because Dominicans take beisbol very seriously

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

Thanks for posting that, but I was a leeeeeetle beeeeet off about him breaking a bat bc he got a single. I was also really impressed with how little effort it took for him to break the bat over his knee. (That's why I think he's juicin' again.) I mean, I can barely open chopsticks.

harry myrtle beach

Sep 16, 2015
The big guy is hitting .337 avg 20 hrs and 69 rbi half way through the season. Pretty good for being 40. He is also starting the ASG, So leave Big Papi alone.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
The big guy is hitting .337 avg 20 hrs and 69 rbi half way through the season. Pretty good for being 40. He is also starting the ASG, So leave Big Papi alone.

Without a doubt he juiced before and maybe doing it again. Why would anyone retire if you are playing that well. A good % of the MLB players caught doing steroids or other drugs are from the DR. They can get anything the want $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I wouldn't believe anything that David Ortiz says. It's all smoke and mirrors. If you want to defend him because you are a Sox's fan that's fine but you are a little naive to think he hasn't ever done steroids.