CLARO has problems today

james

Jan 14, 2002
Can not contact anyone I know with Claro cel.. Reps at Playero and Polo say it is a problem across the country and they dont know when it will be fixed.

Anyone else hear anything about this?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
We have a contract for a home phone. Due to myself and a neighbor both having banking problems back in the USA we have used up our 400 minutes for the month. So we went to a Claro outlet and bought a 'tarjeta' actually just a cash register receipt saying we'd paid paid 100 pesos for a Claro PIN. But we haven't figured out how to use the darn thing. Anybody have a clue? We went back to where we bought it and the girl there said all she does is sell them! She doesn't know how to use it!
Thanks
Der Fish

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
We have a contract for a home phone. Due to myself and a neighbor both having banking problems back in the USA we have used up our 400 minutes for the month. So we went to a Claro outlet and bought a 'tarjeta' actually just a cash register receipt saying we'd paid paid 100 pesos for a Claro PIN. But we haven't figured out how to use the darn thing. Anybody have a clue? We went back to where we bought it and the girl there said all she does is sell them! She doesn't know how to use it!
Thanks
Der Fish
Is there a number on the receipt? Normally you give your number and they'll add it for you. Else you should be getting a slip with a number to introduce after dialing the Claro number for 'recargos'

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Those pins are for cell phones. You'll need to add it on your cell, and it unfortunately won't be a lot of minutes.

If you're calling a 1-800 number you can do that from Skype. Or, if you have Gmail you can do it from Hangouts ... that's free too.