LT vet recommendation

RobFenton

Dec 14, 2015
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good vet in Las Terrenas please?

We are arriving at the end of the month with 2 big dogs (1 x American Bulldog & 1 x Great Dane/American Bulldog cross) and would like to get them registered with a good vet ASAP.

Many thanks,

Rob :)

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
Hi,
When you get here, go to Mikes Agroplaza on the main one way system (just before Lindo supermarket on the way out of time). I have used him for geese, cats and friends have used him for dogs.

Mikes is also a good place for food etc,

Cheers
Roy

RobFenton

Dec 14, 2015
Hi,
When you get here, go to Mikes Agroplaza on the main one way system (just before Lindo supermarket on the way out of time). I have used him for geese, cats and friends have used him for dogs.

Mikes is also a good place for food etc,

Cheers
Roy

Thanks Roy. I will check them out when we arrive. Much appreciated. :)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good vet in Las Terrenas please?

We are arriving at the end of the month with 2 big dogs (1 x American Bulldog & 1 x Great Dane/American Bulldog cross) and would like to get them registered with a good vet ASAP.

Many thanks,

Rob :)

There is an acutal vet down the beach road in LT. Dr. Enrique Cortez, 809-240-6902. Go down the beach road past Residencia Don Ceasar on your left. Go a little further and on your left you will pass a really nice condo development and you turn left on the street right at the end of this buidling. Go down the street for about one minutes and you will see the vet office on the left. I have used this Dr and he is very good.

RobFenton

Dec 14, 2015
There is an acutal vet down the beach road in LT. Dr. Enrique Cortez, 809-240-6902. Go down the beach road past Residencia Don Ceasar on your left. Go a little further and on your left you will pass a really nice condo development and you turn left on the street right at the end of this buidling. Go down the street for about one minutes and you will see the vet office on the left. I have used this Dr and he is very good.

Awesome. Thanks very much Steve. I will check them out too when we get there. :)

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
And then you have Dr Elias Jimenez & Lucylu at the vet clinic 'COCO DOG' 829-845-7324
They are located on the road heading to the Monserrat Apartment complex off the Calle Carmen

RobFenton

Dec 14, 2015
And then you have Dr Elias Jimenez & Lucylu at the vet clinic 'COCO DOG' 829-845-7324
They are located on the road heading to the Monserrat Apartment complex off the Calle Carmen

Excellent. Thank you very much CG. :)