English speaking shrinks on North Coast?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I know that there was some good contact info on this subject, but it seemed to be Capital-specific. I have a Dominican friend in the biz searching, but she is in SD. Searching for English-speaking shrink (don't care if it's a man or a woman) on the North Coast.

Pls PM me with details. Thanks.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Not to make light of a serious subject

I know that there was some good contact info on this subject, but it seemed to be Capital-specific. I have a Dominican friend in the biz searching, but she is in SD. Searching for English-speaking shrink (don't care if it's a man or a woman) on the North Coast.

Reading your and Frank12's blogs seems to calm me down and balance my emotions.
Of course some people require a team of Freudian psychoanalysts from Vienna.

I would think Hillbilly could help with his contacts in Santiago.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

For all of those on the NC seeking same: please PM me. I found a most wondair resource.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

I would think Hillbilly could help with his contacts in Santiago.

The person I found will do Freud/Jung/transactional. Whatever makes one well. PM me for details.

Normally, I would be willing to make jokes/make light but when it comes to mental health --- in a country that doesn't think about it so much or take it seriously (in my OK: First World opinion) --- I can't gloss it off.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

I could never put my blog in the same class as Frank12. I have been accused of being "Seinfeldian," as in an enervating experience. Frank12's blogs are way more energizing. Perhaps together we form a wit.

But Vienna waits for you....(apologies to Billy Joel.)

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
In all seriousness, when I looked at the title of this thread "English speaking shrinks on North Coast", I thought it was referring to a decrease in the number of people speaking English here.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
There used to be one in Sousa years, 10 ago. But I think he moved back to the US. Maybe stop by CMC. If Doctor S or his wife don't know of one then your probably out of luck.