Has Anyone Had Any Experience With Their Kid(s) In Punta Cana Schools?

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Specifically, Punta Cana International Village School and Cap Cana Heritage School.

What has been your experience with your kid(s) in these schools and also the cost of tuition?

I have received prices for the Heritage School, but can not get a hold of the International Village School.

Does anyone have any idea about the price of tuition for that Punta Cana International Village School for a child entering 1st grade?

Thanks.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
You might want to PM Chirimoya, she can probably provide you with plenty of info on PCIS.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Not sure where you are located, but there is a new school opening in Cortecito this year. Maggio Multicultural Academy. The owner is a former educator from the US. The curriculum will be modeled after US standards, but will meet those of the ministry of education here as well. All classes will be taught in English.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Not sure where you are located, but there is a new school opening in Cortecito this year. Maggio Multicultural Academy. The owner is a former educator from the US. The curriculum will be modeled after US standards, but will meet those of the ministry of education here as well. All classes will be taught in English.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info-will definitely check it out.