Looking for Robert & Miranda Vos

Candida Wozniak

Jul 5, 2016
Hi

Some years ago (2007-2008) this couple from the netherlands build a B&B near las terrenas (Hill Side).
We met while i was still living in the dominican and kept contact by mail but due to Some changes in My Life the contact got lost 😿

I now found Some old mails but the email adress isn't active anymore and i can't find them on any of the social media.

I would really love to get in touch again. Does anyone knows If they still live there and who they are?

Candida from Belgium

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hi

Some years ago (2007-2008) this couple from the netherlands build a B&B near las terrenas (Hill Side).
We met while i was still living in the dominican and kept contact by mail but due to Some changes in My Life the contact got lost ��

I now found Some old mails but the email adress isn't active anymore and i can't find them on any of the social media.

I would really love to get in touch again. Does anyone knows If they still live there and who they are?

Candida from Belgium

Try Facebook. There is a Miranda Vos from the Netherlands and a few for Robert Vos.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Even if I knew where they were I would not be telling a stranger on the internet where they are.

I guess I've lived here too long bc I am very very skeptical. :D

The part that scares me is "and who they are". Could be just a error but still. When a stranger comes looking for someone I think if anyone knows that person it's best to tell them and have them come to DR1 and contact this person who is looking for them. Can never be too careful.

Candida Wozniak

Jul 5, 2016
I already thought that someone would think i had a different agenda ;-) I would be glad to give my email in an PM so it could be handed over to them. That way they can decide if they want to get back in contact.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com