My friends finally I get your point.

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
To everyone that has provided me with good insight
advice, and instruction thankyou, I have decided
to ground my flight of fancy. Since I am sincere
about meeting that Special Dominicana I will take it slow and be patient. It seems that for every
encouraging word I receive someone has a negative word to attach as well.

I will enjoy the DR for what it is a beautiful,
tranquil island oasis with such allure. While reading the replies to my many posts I get the
feeling that many Dominican women even the ones
from the Campo are very suspicious of foreigners
especially those from the United States, it seems that if I continue on this present course I will
in fact find a Dominicanita but perhaps her intentions would not be sincere and that is something that I can do with out.

So from this point forward I want to focus on other aspects of the DR like really learning the
way of life of the average Dominican. I think that
the Dominican Woman has been the victim of many extranjeros and their games and as a result she is
once bitten and twice shy.

Now where can I find the coldest Presidente in the
coolest place in Santiago!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Isaac, i will help you. Contact me at my cel: 1 399 5959. Give me a call when you would come to santiago. You have a friend here.

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Isaac

Good luck Isaac, I think you have managed to sort through and used the advice posted here in the most constructive manner I have seen yet. With this attitude you are surely destined to hang on to your money longer than most. I hope you enjoy the DR.

Take it easy.
marc

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just so hapens that the hillbilly is in Santiago, too....
He can read e-mail,,,,

HB

bluepool

Feb 16, 2002
Just out of friendly curiosity, why are you looking for a Dominican woman? I was just wondering, because many women I know are looking for the 'perfect' guy in the DR. Is it the culture that attracts you? Don't mean to be nosy, but . . . . :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Isaac: I can't seem to get your e-mails to open. Please be so kind as to resend them? Thank you.

HB