Aeromas airline

jeanette

Feb 2, 2002
I was checking fares from NY to SDQ today and saw this airline listed, significantly cheaper than AA. Does anyone know if this is a reputable airline. How is their maintenance record? I am nervous about flying with an airline I never heard of. Although AA has had its own disaster I guess. I wish there was an airline that flew noncharters to LaRomana from NYC

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
I booked

For March 22, the only downside is the times they fly, But hey for $350..RT ill work around it. I hear theyre flying Airbus 300 crafts, which are great planes. Good luck fear not.

Ray

Jan 7, 2002
FLY AEROMAR

Go ahead, fly Aeromar, they are reliable, and have been stable for a long time. The have been flying for over three years, and have become very stable Especially from JFK-SDQ... Great fares, and nice comfortable schedule. They have great inflight meals, (hot homemade style food), free complimentary alcohol, free newspaper... Its really good. GO AEROMAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
The schedule is

Leave JFK around noon, arrive SDQ around 4:00PM
Leave SDQ 8:00AM arrive JFK around Noon

jeanette

Feb 2, 2002
schedule

I just wish the flight didn't leave SD so early. If I have a 2 hour ride from my hotel I have to really get up really early. Maybe I should check out a day early and just camp out in the airport (only kidding).

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
If you have an 8 am flight you should leave for the airport at around 6 am. At that time, you should make it to the airport in 20 minutes.

jeanette

Feb 2, 2002
hotel

I want to stay in Bayahibe and that is a 2 hour ride I was told. I might stay a night in Juan Dolio or Boca Chica to be closer to the airport. Which is closer?

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
Re: Aeromar 747

Aeromar had one 747. They flew it for a charter flight from Madrid to Santo Domingo; however, they never obtained necessary approval and the plane was impounded in Madrid. It was flown to Miami for necessary maintenance, which the airline never paid for. Then the plane was stored at Miami/Opa-Locka Airport for sometime and, finally, has been leased to TransJet of Sweden, currently operating Hadj charters.

jo2na

Feb 24, 2002
AEROMAR, DEPARTURES AT ERW?

ANY ONE KNOW IF THAT AIRLINE DEPARTS FROM NEWARK INTERNATIONAL??

Ray

Jan 7, 2002
Only From New Yorks JFK

Scheduled flights are about to increase to a daily basis from Jfk-Sdq, and POP will start in a few weeks... Including the addition of a new Aircraft (bigger, better, modern). Stay tuned.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Im off Aeromar

and on American thanks to the great price I got from Orbitz.com. See you all on March 23.

Jan 1, 2002
Ser?a bueno que ella abriera una ruta desde el Nuevo Aeropuerto Cibao de Santiago de los Caballeros, especialmente a New York, y RAY de que avi?n hablas ay, y porque raz?n los 727 de Aeromar no estan pintados con su color.