Rebuilding Aluminum Windows

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I'm looking for someone to rebuild/refurbish some aluminum windows that were manufactured by a Canadian company that is out of business. We have several windows that are in near perfect condition, but need to have the mechanism that allows the window to stay open replaced. I believe there are companies who manufacture windows that can refurbish these using their components.

Anyone have any ideas who to contact here in the DR?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I'm looking for someone to rebuild/refurbish some aluminum windows that were manufactured by a Canadian company that is out of business. We have several windows that are in near perfect condition, but need to have the mechanism that allows the window to stay open replaced. I believe there are companies who manufacture windows that can refurbish these using their components.

Anyone have any ideas who to contact here in the DR?

Hello David, What part of the DR are you in? There is a company a few miles from me here in Puerto Plata that makes aluminum framed windows. I would expect they'd have a techie who could rebuild yours. PM me if you are close enuff for a Puerto Plata company to be your solution.
Der Fish