NEED HELP TRYING TO E-MAIL TO THE DOMINICAN ... DO NOT HAVE THE ADDRESS.

M

Mayi Suazo

I AM HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO FIND THE SERVER. ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT IS MIRAVILIS.COM I AM NOT VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO THE INTERNET IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE GREATLY APRICIATED. IF ANYONE KNOWS A PLACE I CAN GO TO THAT LETS ME SEARCH BY NAME IT WOLD ALSO HELP. THANKS!!!! MAYI.

L

LUIS E. LUGO

I would like to have a pen pal in the Dominican Republic to share information even if its just to comunicate the littlest things in live I speack spanish fluently

L

LUIS E. LUGO

I search for Dionisio Ramirez. he is my uncle also Juan Luis Lugo who is my halve brother

D

DR One

There are two Dionisio Ramirez's listed in the phone book. The numbers are: (809) 565-7124 and (809) 596-0538

S

sandra gonzalez

There is one way to find the E-Mail Address of someone. If you know the name and last name of the person you want to find. On your internet go to the window that says find or find people. some server don't have a gloval service so you need to go to gloval to find Dominican Republic then if the computer find matches with the name given it'll show on your screen. Perhaps will will see more than one name so you can click on the one that you thing is the person you're looking for then click on the icon that says show the E-Mail address. my dear friend i hope this can be helpfull to you.