what i need or not need with me

Jul 29, 2014
i have a lot of questions !!

How can cost the purchase of a bicycle about 26 inches .. I want bring my bike but cost me ( $ 35 fee banding 2nd + 56 + 10$the box)
i bring the 2 bike of my children ..
Is it possible to find a normal quality not really expensif?

So we still have each 1 bag 50 lbs
do you have any sugestion for something i need dont forget to bring with me.

tank you

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Seeing as you're moving down, I would suggest making clothes, personal items, etc. a priority. That said, bikes are very expensive down here, I myself am bringing one back on Westjet this month as it'll cost me about half for a better quality bike than what I could afford. When you get down, you might want to check Facebook pages that offer items for sale to see if you could get a used one in good condition.

A 50lb suitcase fills up VERY fast. Believe me, I fill up 2 when I go back on vacation to Canada lol

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
If your bike is a good one then it is worth to bring it.Sports equipment is usually let in without any trouble.Bikes here are either nasty cheap stuff or high end and very expensive.

Middle quality is not easy to get as it is often a Chinese/Indian poor quality copy. Bring your own I would say.

Children's bikes are not made to last and you can buy them cheap here.
Unless you need fashion clothes then normal quality stuff is not expensive.Not worth to carry really as it is warm here.
I can't think of anything worth carrying 50Kg with you..

(For me it would be full of cheese..Du bon fromage..ca manque..!)