Thread: 1 Bedroom rental in Cabarete needed for February 2017

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 Bedroom rental in Cabarete needed for February 2017

I'm looking for an appartment to rent in Cabarete closer to Supermercado Janet than Kite Beach from Feb 3 - 25 2017.
    I plan to take some Spanish lessons at the Cabarete Language Institute and want to be able to walk and not take a motoconcho daily as I'm a very poor rider. Ideally I would like to spend about $800 to $1000
    USD max for the month.

Don't need to be on the beach. Just clean, secure and not too rustic. Any help is appreciated.

I'd certainly consider a studio if it had a decent seating area and not just the bed to sit on, or even a 2 bedroom place if the price was right so my sister could join me.

Thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by agw View Post
    I'm looking for an appartment to rent in Cabarete closer to Supermercado Janet than Kite Beach from Feb 3 - 25 2017.
    I plan to take some Spanish lessons at the Cabarete Language Institute and want to be able to walk and not take a motoconcho daily as I'm a very poor rider. Ideally I would like to spend about $800 to $1000
    USD max for the month.

Don't need to be on the beach. Just clean, secure and not too rustic. Any help is appreciated.

I'd certainly consider a studio if it had a decent seating area and not just the bed to sit on, or even a 2 bedroom place if the price was right so my sister could join me.

Thanks!
    Check out www.cabaretecondos.com. It is on the beach and they have cute little studios. The manager's name is Nelly.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! I will check right now.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much! I just checked it out and have sent a reservation request!
    One of the studio's would definitely suit all my needs. I just wish there was a washing machine in the unit, but I can manage without.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SocialZealot View Post
    Check out www.cabaretecondos.com. It is on the beach and they have cute little studios. The manager's name is Nelly.
    Unfortunately they don't have a studio unit available for me and the cost is too much for the two bedroom. Thanks for the tip though and I will keep the info on file for the future.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I found a place so please disregard this post.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by agw View Post
    I found a place so please disregard this post.
    Glad you found a place, enjoy!

Closed

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

8. Likes agw liked this post