Where can I find....

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Guys & Gals not sure where to post this... but I need to find & buy in the Cabarete/Sosua Area a replacement 110v x 5VDC x 2amp Transformer for my OOMA, the small mini plug end i can clip off if I can find that same transformer, I can even use a 220v x 5VDC, as I have both power recepticals in my place. Any help out there guys ? Thanks -Serge

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
If you mean a power supply module then try Compuserve in Sosua or Delancer near Charamichos.
There are several places that sell multi-volt power supplies for various devices but 2A is quite heavy load.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
If you mean a power supply module then try Compuserve in Sosua or Delancer near Charamichos.
There are several places that sell multi-volt power supplies for various devices but 2A is quite heavy load.

5V 2A = 10 Watt only. Not a heavy load at all.

Serge1960, if you can't find one - PM me. I have a few of those. 5VDC is widely used for many devices - android TV boxes, D-Link routers, etc.

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Bred Thank You... I first have to figure out if the Power Supply is dead or if it's the OOMA device itself, since I dont have a Multi-tester with me.. I will have to be creative, take both with me in my travels and test with the new transformer if that works then I'm happy if not I have to buy another OOMA, or shuttle the one I use in NY back & forth on each trip. Thanks everyone