Help with Mancation

cwells126

Aug 26, 2016
Hello Guy and Gals,

In less than a month me and 9 of my friends are coming to Santo Domingo for a Mancation.
I am looking for suggestions for activities and general advise as it will be a first for all 10 of us.
We have a Vacation Home with a pool located in Zona Colonial. We are renting 2 SUV's and plan on visiting Boca Chica
And going out on Venezuela and inviting several beautiful women over. Outside of that not sure what else to plan.

Thanks in advance.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Don't drive in Santo Domingo. There are dozens of reputable limousine services. Use one of them instead. You'll understand why I recommended this on your ride in from SDQ.

Santo Domingo is the size of Philadelphia and almost twice as old. It's a big place with a bazillion things to do and it looks like you're staying in "things-to-do" Central.

http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/

Enjoy your mancation. I'm willing to bet that subsequent trips will be a little less "man" and a little more "cation". Rule #1: "Nobody strays from the herd". It will save you lots of headache.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello Guy and Gals,

In less than a month me and 9 of my friends are coming to Santo Domingo for a Mancation.
I am looking for suggestions for activities and general advise as it will be a first for all 10 of us.
We have a Vacation Home with a pool located in Zona Colonial. We are renting 2 SUV's and plan on visiting Boca Chica
And going out on Venezuela and inviting several beautiful women over. Outside of that not sure what else to plan.

Thanks in advance.

Invite some "ladies" back to your pool. Get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwells126

Aug 26, 2016
Trip Results

Hello Guy and Gals,

Thanks in advance.

Just a follow up. All 10 people in my group had the time of their lives. The pool was a huge asset. The trip went so well I am bring another group of 11 back this time coming up in March. Thanks Dr1 as well as some other sites that helped me plan this trip and taking care of things before even touching down. If anyone wants suggestions on bringing a group to Santo Domingo let me know

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
Just a follow up. All 10 people in my group had the time of their lives. The pool was a huge asset. The trip went so well I am bring another group of 11 back this time coming up in March. Thanks Dr1 as well as some other sites that helped me plan this trip and taking care of things before even touching down. If anyone wants suggestions on bringing a group to Santo Domingo let me know

Where did you guys stay?