Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacuzzi??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody have more suggestions? I was going to post the same question but found this topic instead. I'm looking for a nice big gas hottub with a lot of jets. so far the monaco from aquatech seems to be the winner. Thanks guys!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a 6 person with 2 loungers. 3 water pumps, air injection, lights, stereo and of course the heater. Insulated top cover. It runs on low setting almost 24/7 to keep the temp. at around 101F and filter the water. We change the settings to what we want when using it. Needs lots of attention even using UV treated/filtered purified water.

It also needs LOTS OF ELECTRIC that was getting up to around U.S. $400. per month just for it... after 8 years and rising costs it sits empty. It was nice for awhile.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    and load up on the yeast infection drugs !!
    William has a yeast infection problem? Yuck.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The best place to buy a jacuzzi is in Zodiac Baths in Santo Domingo - they manufacture and install, the products are well made and they have a factory where you can go and see them being made, choose the model and the colour you want. Their facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/zodiacbaths . I paid about RD$ 100,000 for an 8-person model and it's worked very well, used every day in a hotel for over two years now. The guys who work in their factory also install, for an extra cost, and they can arrange transport, for an extra cost. I would definitely go there in preference to Americana as it's way better value for money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12