Help.....for a MVV visa !!!!!

domreplover

Feb 18, 2002
Can someone give me some information....my boyfriend is on a tourist visa with me in Holland (of course he is Dominican)....but he wants to stay here. The consulate says that he has to go back to his own country and wait there many months for his visa.
How many months does this take (one says 3, another says 10 !!) and is there no way to speed this process ??????

Please, help me quick, he is leaving next week !!!!!!!!!!!

argee

Feb 18, 2002
MVV

HI Lover :)

I've just run through the proces of getting a MVV for my GF.
The consulate is indeed right. He has to go back to DR and legalize his birthcertificate and marital status documents at the ministry of foreign affairs of DR and later the Dutch embassy checks if the papers are OK. That will take about 3 months.
My GF can tell you everything about that :)
Then you can startup the procedure in Holland, which can take upon 2..longggggg months. That fully depends on the city you live in. If you are interested in more details write to my email :
rg@enschede.com or call me at 06-10833155 in the evening.
Then I will give you my normal telephonenumber.

Regards, Robert.

Daybee

Feb 28, 2002
Visa's for Dominicans

Does anybody know how easily a Dominican can obtain a Visa to visit another country (in this case the UK)? I am told it can be difficult.

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
Re: Visa's for Dominicans

Daybee said:
Does anybody know how easily a Dominican can obtain a Visa to visit another country (in this case the UK)? I am told it can be difficult.
I believe that Dominicans do not need a visa to visit U.K.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Re: Visa's for Dominicans

TERRY said:
I believe that Dominicans do not need a visa to visit U.K.

Not only do dominicans NEED a VISA to visit Canada, they are almost impossible to obtain

Janice

Daybee

Feb 28, 2002
Visas to visit the UK

Thanks for the various responses. I will call the embassy and see how I get on. I imagine it will be a bit of a saga. Has anybody out there any experience of this?

I would be grateful for any information.