Dominican First crowned Miss Florida USA

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Source http://acento.com.do/2016/actualida...aices/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

i0000pjnlx5w1wc0jpg.jpg
Linette-De-Los-Santos-dominicana.jpg

Linette de los Santos, recently became the first Dominican-American to be elected as Miss Florida USA 2017
after an impasse that was recorded with the original contest winner
Miami, Florida .- Miss Florida USA 2017, Linette de los Santos, the first Dominican-American to be crowned
in the state, reiterates be proud of their roots and says "feel privileged to wear this crown and represent all
Floridians."

De los Santos, won the award after an impasse with the original winner of the contest, Puerto Rican
Genesis Davila, who was then "disqualified" by the top leadership of the contest was filed.

The organizers of the contest held recently in Florida, determined that "Linette de los Santos,
was crowned Miss Florida USA 2017, because D?vila violated the contest rules,"
as explained to local media.

The information caused wide stir among the Dominican community in the state and today again relive
the moment. "Really, she has many good qualities and that although incidentally was crowned
as the new queen, also has a high significance for all of us because it represents our first crown
for all Dominicans," said Emilia Rodriguez.

Dominican model Saints, would have represented a Sunny Island during the contest that was then
crowned as new Miss Florida USA 2017.
Brief on the new Queen

Visibly moved, Linette de los Santos, argues that she"came to Miami with her parents when she was 4 years old,
making their education and training in the state of Florida, where she has lived all her life" and said she was
"very proud of her Dominican roots ",she says.
"I Culmine my secondary education in 2010 and then I checked into the Florida International University,
FIU, where she graduated in Criminal Justice in 2014. In 2015 began a doctorate in law school at
Nova Southeastern University in Davie Campus where she is the second year of the race. "

"My parents are from the Dominican Republic. My mother and my father Margarita Rodriguez and Franklyn de los
Santos, whom I really feel very proud, "he said the young Dominican beauty holds.

He reiterated that it "is a great privilege to represent Florida and although never thought things would
go well, worked very hard to achieve the award."

Since it coronation, Linette shares her free time to help in social actions to non-profit institutions.

In the event where she was finally winning, involving some 65 contestants from various parts of Florida.

After her coronation, Linette has also participated in interviews in different
Hispanic and local media in the city of Miami and Florida, where she always takes the opportunity to make
an appeal to young people and encourage them to search for
" their dreams and continue their studies . "