Young man was found under a bridge in the town of Jima Abajo

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
SOURCE
http://acentoinformativo.com/en-est...escubrimiento-que-ha-puesto-a-llorar-a-todos/

In this famous bridge Jima Abajo a Haitian makes a discovery that has put everyone mourn
In today found the body of a man of only 29 years old, this man was found naked and with nothing
on, police said the body of this young man was found under a bridge in the town of Jima Abajo,
the municipality belongs to the province of the valley, the body has several wounds with a knife.
Man found was identified as Amauris Veras Santana, this presents wounds of a weapon both in the neck and head, this information was published by the coroner who ordered the lifting body , some people think that this man was trying to swim when they took his life and that place, at the site found some of the belongings of the young.
According to the national police next to the body was a small flat rum and clothing of the deceased,
some of the people who live near that place explained that the person who saw him in that state was a Haitian,
so far it is not known by which they took the life of this vile way this young man of only 29 years old.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
finding dead boding in this country is common. I was testing my new nikon 30x optical zoom camera at the malecon. I was shooting far away ships and objects in the sea when I accidentally shot a floating dead body. at first I was not sure whether it was a dead body or a fisher man diving for fish. when the currents brought the body closer, then i realized we were seeing a dead body. I called 911 and let the authorities take over from there. I was later told, dead bodies floating in the sea is a common finding in this country.
AZB

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
finding dead boding in this country is common. I was testing my new nikon 30x optical zoom camera at the malecon. I was shooting far away ships and objects in the sea when I accidentally shot a floating dead body. at first I was not sure whether it was a dead body or a fisher man diving for fish. when the currents brought the body closer, then i realized we were seeing a dead body. I called 911 and let the authorities take over from there. I was later told, dead bodies floating in the sea is a common finding in this country.
AZB

Dominicans only need about 2 feet of water to drown. ;)

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012

Every sonday you can watch them drinking and ****ing in the water staying in groups of 10 to 15 with bottles in their hand in the ocean. Caribbean
feeling I think they call it.With the water just over their clothes so nobody can watch when they pee.
Sometimes they fall and then they drunk. Very sad indeed.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Actually, you only need 2" of water to drown.

I especially like the detail in the translation that makes it clear that the poor victim was found both naked and with no clothes on. That makes it pretty clear.

Poor soul. RIP.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Actually, you only need 2" of water to drown.

I especially like the detail in the translation that makes it clear that the poor victim was found both naked and with no clothes on. That makes it pretty clear.

Poor soul. RIP.

lol.
it is stupid google translates. sometyimes they even take the full sense of the original article away.
hey guys, this is DR, post the spanish originals, and each can do his/her own appropriate translation.
to be found dead naked alone is bad, but also without clothes?
yeah, poor sould, hehe

Mike

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

i was told that people usually drink alcohol at malecon and then go to the edge of the wall to pee and something someone just falls off and hits the huge rocks below. then the strong waves do the rest of the damage when the person is unconscious. Sad but true.
AZB

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
i was told that people usually drink alcohol at malecon and then go to the edge of the wall to pee and something someone just falls off and hits the huge rocks below. then the strong waves do the rest of the damage when the person is unconscious. Sad but true.
AZB

I know of a couple people who died like that in Panama.
Rocks, waves and booze is the wrong combination