Haitians threaten to invade mass RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
source

http://hoy.com.do/haitianos-amenazan-invadir-en-masa-a-rd/

El-plan-de-naturalizaci%C3%B3n-habr%C3%ADa-estimulado-el-auge-migratorio-437x441.jpg

Naturalization Plan have stimulated the immigration boom.
Dajabon. EFE. Haitian undocumented immigrants arrested in the last hours by Dominican authorities while trying to cross the national territory, warned yesterday about the possibility that a massive flood of their compatriots occur due to the prevailing confusion in his country with the Plan Regularization of Foreigners irregular condition applied by the Government.

Between Tuesday and yesterday, members of the Specialized Border Security Corps Ground (Cesfront) and Immigration inspectors were arrested in the border area at least 200 illegal Haitians as they tried to enter the country.

The Cesfront said immigrants were detained in communities Pineapple Up, Clavellina, Rails, Manzanillo, Watcher, Slaughter, Copey Ca?ongo, Don Miguel and other border points, belonging to the provinces of Montecristi and Dajabon.

The military agency said he held seven motorcycles carrying up to six undocumented, but the drivers to notice the presence of the military fled into the mountains.

Many of those arrested migrants told officials Cesfront and immigration officials that unemployment, hunger and the information they disclose media of his country, that all Haitians are turning their Dominican citizenship, has aroused the interest of many of his countrymen to emigrate aa Dominican territory.

"I wanted to travel to this country with my wife and my four children with the intention of getting my documents and then get Dominican citizenship of my children," said Paul Ogui Pensito, one of the detainees returned to their country and immigrants.

The man told the researchers, there are many people who are leaving their places to travel to the Dominican Republic to try to qualify for the Regularization Plan in Haiti.

Many of the foreign detainees complained that there is no future for themselves and their children in their country. "I have three children aged 6, 8 and 10 years and have never been to school because in my country access to education is very limited, so wanted to travel to the Dominican Republic to get my papers and then bring them all and declare them as Dominicans so they can study, "said Mar? docile, another detained immigrant.

Dominican authorities reported that now the rains, many Haitians risk their lives crossing the river that carries Slaughter plenty of water, intending to immigrate to the country.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
You have to love Google Translate or whatever has done this translation!

Anyway, this story seems very strange considering the Dominican Regularizacion plan finished a long time ago.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
You have to love Google Translate or whatever has done this translation!

Anyway, this story seems very strange considering the Dominican Regularizacion plan finished a long time ago.

Article is dated 13th November 2014

Por EFE
clientes[@]efe.es

13 noviembre, 2014

Jan 3, 2003
HAHA I would love for this to happen and see what the weakest government the DR has ever
seen would do. Probably nothing for fear of losing all the monies they receive in aid and loan/
debt freebies as a result of the lowest global interest rates on record. The poorest Haitians have
nothing to lose because they are already walking zombies in a country which ceased to be a long
time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.