taiwanese woman murdered in SD

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Suspects nickname: Nono and / or little bastard. I see they had him pegged at an early age.
May she rest in peace.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sucks to read about another foreigner beatin, robbed and killed.
Life aint worth much to some of these criminals. Sad.
RIP.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I have said it before and I'll say it again. I believe public executions (yes I know the D.R. doesn't have the death penalty) would be the only deterrent. Dominicans (especially the low lifes that commit these heinous crimes need a visual.
String Nono? up in his local neighborhood until the birds and rats are feasting on him and I believe we would see a decline (not elimination) in such crimes.
Many of you may think this cruel but I am not looking to only reduce and save the lives of people but also persuade, at least, some delinquents that they should pursue another avenue for generating income (the druggies won't care of course).

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Protecting foreigners costs money. "They" prefer to receive, not to give... Hopefully the Taiwanese will make more pressure and less invest until they get it here...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Public executions? You must be joking. What is this Iran? No civilized country on earth has public executions. Death penalties have been shown scientifically in lots of studies to have no effect on murder rates. If its revenge then public executions make sense. You live in this country you must protect yourself. Dogs, lights, alarms, if you are experienced then weapons. Home invasion thieves usually look for soft targets like the elderly. I have three dogs, two outside, one in my bedroom plus a few other assets. Makes it easier to fall asleep at night. Condolences to the poor womans family.