Thread: Buena Conducta - How Fast?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Buena Conducta - How Fast?

This may be old information to some people, but if you have a CÚdula, you can now apply for the Buena Conducta online via this page:

https://servicios.mp.gob.do/servicio...nicio/procesar

The process is that you pay on that web page, once you do you get a reference number and you then go onto the Certificates tab, enter in that reference number, click on the Search icon and up pops the Buena Conducta for you to print.

I needed to get one today and I had left all day free to stand in line, and it took less than a minute online.

For those of us who employ people this is also a really useful service as you can quickly do a buena conducta check on a potential employee, all you need is their name and cÚdula number. It costs RD$ 500 a time.

2. Likes Drro, KateP, AnnaC, jinty05 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Is a "Buena Condunct" a police report that one needs to renew a Residencia??
    If not, what is it and for what is it useful?

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalPaul View Post
    This may be old information to some people, but if you have a CÚdula, you can now apply for the Buena Conducta online via this page:

https://servicios.mp.gob.do/servicio...nicio/procesar

The process is that you pay on that web page, once you do you get a reference number and you then go onto the Certificates tab, enter in that reference number, click on the Search icon and up pops the Buena Conducta for you to print.

I needed to get one today and I had left all day free to stand in line, and it took less than a minute online.

For those of us who employ people this is also a really useful service as you can quickly do a buena conducta check on a potential employee, all you need is their name and cÚdula number. It costs RD$ 500 a time.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, it is used for residency. some employers may require it as well.

North Coast Moderator

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there still a way to receive Buena Conducta online? I've did it fast last November. All the links are down now. Is there any way to skip going to Puerto Plata Palacio de Justicia to get it? (I live in that area).

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lesia787 View Post
    Is there still a way to receive Buena Conducta online? I've did it fast last November. All the links are down now. Is there any way to skip going to Puerto Plata Palacio de Justicia to get it? (I live in that area).
    New link now and it is working:

https://portal.servicios.pgr.gob.do/

Matilda

Moderator Ladies Only Forum
    www.DR1.com

7. Likes AlterEgo liked this post