Buena Conducta - How Fast?

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
This may be old information to some people, but if you have a C?dula, you can now apply for the Buena Conducta online via this page:

https://servicios.mp.gob.do/servicios_en_linea/inicio/procesar

The process is that you pay on that web page, once you do you get a reference number and you then go onto the Certificates tab, enter in that reference number, click on the Search icon and up pops the Buena Conducta for you to print.

I needed to get one today and I had left all day free to stand in line, and it took less than a minute online.

For those of us who employ people this is also a really useful service as you can quickly do a buena conducta check on a potential employee, all you need is their name and c?dula number. It costs RD$ 500 a time.

May 20, 2012
Is a "Buena Condunct" a police report that one needs to renew a Residencia??
If not, what is it and for what is it useful?

This may be old information to some people, but if you have a C?dula, you can now apply for the Buena Conducta online via this page:

https://servicios.mp.gob.do/servicios_en_linea/inicio/procesar

The process is that you pay on that web page, once you do you get a reference number and you then go onto the Certificates tab, enter in that reference number, click on the Search icon and up pops the Buena Conducta for you to print.

I needed to get one today and I had left all day free to stand in line, and it took less than a minute online.

For those of us who employ people this is also a really useful service as you can quickly do a buena conducta check on a potential employee, all you need is their name and c?dula number. It costs RD$ 500 a time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, it is used for residency. some employers may require it as well.

lesia787

Jan 16, 2010
Is there still a way to receive Buena Conducta online? I've did it fast last November. All the links are down now. Is there any way to skip going to Puerto Plata Palacio de Justicia to get it? (I live in that area).

mikefigs13

Dec 5, 2018
Hey Guys , Does anyone know if I can get a Criminal back ground check ( buena conducta ) online the states online or I do I have to fly back to New york?

Thanks,

Mike.

mikefigs13

Dec 5, 2018
Hey Guys , Does anyone know if I can get a Criminal back ground check ( buena conducta ) online or I do I have to fly back to New york?

Thanks,

Mike.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
If the online payment option is working, then you get it in a matter of minutes.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hey Guys , Does anyone know if I can get a Criminal back ground check ( buena conducta ) online or I do I have to fly back to New york?

Thanks,

Mike.

Why would you have to fly back to New York to get a Dominican Certificate de buena conducta?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Hey Guys , Does anyone know if I can get a Criminal back ground check ( buena conducta ) online the states online or I do I have to fly back to New york?

Thanks,

Mike.

...is that the criminal background check I got from the FBI...that took almost 3 months?.........

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Who knows what this person is trying to ask.

1) If you have a Dominican Cedula and require a record check here in the DR, you can apply for one online but you may have to pick it up in person. No finger prints required.

2) If you require a record check from the FBI for immigration purposes (for example), chances are you are going to have to go back to the US to apply. Finger prints required. Electronically scanned prints get faster results than ink & paper. Finger prints submitted are supposed to be from an accredited agency which is not available in the DR. Some may suggest doing your own prints and submitting them; That's not really what is supposed to happen and the last thing you probably need is a problem with the FBI.

https://eforms.com/consent/background/fbi/

Hope this helps whichever scenario you are asking about.