Here Come The AMET Drones

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I think they are going to use the drones to work out where the traffic is flowing freely and then send someone up there to screw it up. Whenever there is a jam, there's always an AMET directing traffic.

Sep 4, 2012
And exactly this is the type of non-sense that Pichardo and Virgil would call Dominican Progress -- No my dear dynamic dual; this is stupidity, waste and robbing tax payers blind.

This country is in need of many things but a traffic drone isn't one of them and I can only hope someone with authority has some eyes and sense to place a stop to this, "si Dios permite.""

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Speechless........I can only quote Einstein:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Reminds me of the Harleys they brought to patrol the narrow streets in the barrios :)

Or helmet laws, no parking on the sidewalks, the electricity problem will be fixed by this administration, vehicle inspections, radar guns, and on and on and on.

Sep 4, 2012
Or helmet laws, no parking on the sidewalks, the electricity problem will be fixed by this administration, vehicle inspections, radar guns, and on and on and on.

Don't push it folks, one day; DR will have all of this in place and working as good as any other country in the world -- then you'll miss it.

Sep 4, 2012
We will definitely not be on this earth to witness that unless we become immortal.

Let me explain something to you, 20 years ago, AMET was a dream, tickets in DR?? Are you kidding me!

Casa del conductor, WTF for?

Fast forward to today.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Let me explain something to you, 20 years ago, AMET was a dream, tickets in DR?? Are you kidding me!

Casa del conductor, WTF for?

Fast forward to today.

There you go: 20 years!

1st time I came here was in 1994, lot of electricity-problems..... 2016 still the same... just 1 example.
And your AMET-dream turned into a nightmare..,,wake up!