300 US$ for the man who help us finding English teaching Job (for kids) in StoDgo

ivan777

Oct 2, 2016
Hello, my name is Ivan, I am from Russia, and live in Santo Domingo. I need an urgent contact with somebody who have connections with private schools here in the capital.
My story is very short, I felt in love with girl from my country, she was here 3 months ago, and we love each other, but I don`t have enough money to bring her here to Dominican Republic.

I need contact of a person who have good connection in any private english speaking school/infant school in SDgo.
If she receives this work, we will pay 300 US$
from a first salary received. And I will always be the guy who you can call every time you need help with something. And will never forget this, be sure.

Here is my email: zemliavdominikane(at)gmail.com

All the info would be appreciated....

We really love each other... We need to find this job in less than 2 weeks, for signing in 1 month.... in november 2016.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Hello, my name is Ivan, I am from Russia, and live in Santo Domingo. I need an urgent contact with somebody who have connections with private schools here in the capital.
My story is very short, I felt in love with girl from my country, she was here 3 months ago, and we love each other, but I don`t have enough money to bring her here to Dominican Republic.

I need contact of a person who have good connection in any private english speaking school/infant school in SDgo.
from a first salary received. And I will always be the guy who you can call every time you need help with something. And will never forget this, be sure.

We really love each other... We need to find this job in less than 2 weeks, for signing in 1 month.... in november 2016.

Can you clarify a bit what you are looking for? It seems that a job teaching English in Santo Domingo for your Russian girl friend. Is that it? So if you do get her a job it probably won't pay much more than the $300.00 you mentioned for the half of the month.
Good luck to you and her.

Der Fish

ivan777

Oct 2, 2016
Thank you for your response, yes we need to find this job, and yes, I understand, that Dominican Republic salary are not so high, but here is the situation, you know.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Have her put an ad in the local Newspaper and start her own English school, or make it a multilingual school and teach Russian along with English mayhaps.
Does she have a TEFL certification? Does she have her cedula to work here?

ivan777

Oct 2, 2016
No, she doesn`t have cedula, but we will prepare a working visa. And yes, we were thinking about starting with a little group of kids, probably in somebody`s house. Yes, she has TEFL. And thanx for the advice.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

A woman is like a car, if you can't afford the maintenance then don't buy it. ;)

No, she doesn`t have cedula, but we will prepare a working visa. And yes, we were thinking about starting with a little group of kids, probably in somebody`s house. Yes, she has TEFL. And thanx for the advice.

You probably won't be able to charge more than RD$500 pmpk so you'll need at least 30 kids in order to make $300 pm.
Have you made a businessplan?
Good luck.

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
There may be some demand for Russian teachers in the tourist areas.

Were you being facetious?
Probably Russians wouldn't want to take Russian lessons. What tourist would vacation in DR and be keen on learning Russian during their visit? :ermm:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Were you being facetious?
Probably Russians wouldn't want to take Russian lessons. What tourist would vacation in DR and be keen on learning Russian during their visit? :ermm:

Dead serious! I know people working in the tourist industry and related services in the Punta Cana-B?varo area who have been learning Russian because of the increased presence of Russian tourists and expat residents. There is also some demand for Russian translators and interpreters.

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
Dead serious! I know people working in the tourist industry and related services in the Punta Cana-B?varo area who have been learning Russian because of the increased presence of Russian tourists and expat residents. There is also some demand for Russian translators and interpreters.

Ahhh.. for that purpose yes, I would agree with you!