Sworn translator

fiocco

Mar 26, 2016
Hi! In the next months I need to translate some documents because I'm seeking a Residency Visa. As far as I know not all Translator are accepted. I live in Bangkok and from the Consulate here I don't received any information about it. Does anybody know where I can find a list of Sworn Translator accepted from the Dominican Republic? Thanks all.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It has to be a certified legal translator. Any lawyer should be able to recommend one.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
It's been my limited experience that most DR consulates offer this service for a fee. I would ask the consulate in Bangkok if they offer this service.*

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi! In the next months I need to translate some documents because I'm seeking a Residency Visa. As far as I know not all Translator are accepted. I live in Bangkok and from the Consulate here I don't received any information about it. Does anybody know where I can find a list of Sworn Translator accepted from the Dominican Republic? Thanks all.

I thought they could translate them for you at the DR consulate? Otherwise, you could e-mail these to a translator in the DR. I believe they can be approved at any consulate.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
Fabio J. Guzman

Maybe he could help http://www.drlawyer.com/:bunny: Also a member on here http://dr1.com/forums/member.php/6674-Fabio-J-Guzman E mail him ?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
vinasolga@hotmail.com; This is Olga, certified Dominican translator, English to Spanish. She can do everything by email and courier it back to you. Significantly cheaper than the embassy.

Matilda

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005

the residency visa you start now from your home country. you need to provide all the documents to the dominican embassy in Bangkok and then they stamp your passport...the list you need to ask at the embassy then wehn you enter the dominican republic you have 2 weeks to start the process in SD. the legalized docs i got translated in my home country this translation got again legalized at the Dominican embassy and then in Santo Domingo it got legalized at the Chancilleria.