Prison break haiti

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Wonderful. No doubt as the toilet overflows... some of them will end up here in the
DR. When living in the capital, there were several Haitians who lived in my neighborhood
who openly bragged about escaping prison during the earthquake and no one seemed to
mind it at all.

I walked through Parque Duarte (Santiago Centro) on my way over here this morning.
It looked more like Port Au Prince then Dominican Republc.. and NO, I?m not politically correct
when it comes to this sh*t,. nor am I trying to be. Simply calling it like I see it. Hopefully
they catch every last one of them and stick there *sses back in jail :cheeky:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Off Topic post deleted by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Off Topic post deleted by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Wonderful. No doubt as the toilet overflows... some of them will end up here in the
DR. When living in the capital, there were several Haitians who lived in my neighborhood
who openly bragged about escaping prison during the earthquake and no one seemed to
mind it at all.

I walked through Parque Duarte (Santiago Centro) on my way over here this morning.
It looked more like Port Au Prince then Dominican Republc.. and NO, I?m not politically correct
when it comes to this sh*t,. nor am I trying to be. Simply calling it like I see it. Hopefully
they catch every last one of them and stick there *sses back in jail :cheeky:

The toilet does not need to overflow for that to happen. There are sufficient Dominican citizens with criminal backgrounds being deported from the US and other countries on a monthly basis.:ermm:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Off Topic posts deleted, US election comments do not belong here. It only takes one person to take a thread in the wrong direction*

Back on track, please continue*

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Haiti has recaptured about a dozen of them so far:

computer translation

World Monday, October 24, 2016

Haiti recapture some of the refugees prisoners

Police checked the cars and boats Sunday searching for fugitive prisoners after they recaptured at least a dozen of the 172 inmates who subdued the guards and escaped from his prison in central Haiti, said the director of the detention center.

The leak occurred on Saturday in Arcahaie, a coastal town located about 48 kilometers (30 miles) north of the capital. The community is far from the area of ​​southwestern Haiti which was hit by Hurricane Matthew earlier this month.

A guard was killed and an inmate died after falling ill while trying to scale a prison wall.

Agents of the Haitian National Police established several checkpoints along roads to examine vehicles. Also they were revised small boats in fishing villages around Arcahaie.

Heurtelou Paul Colson, director of the Prison Arcahaie, said the facility housed 266 inmates.

Camille Edward Junior, Minister of Justice, told the leading newspaper of Haiti, The Nouvelliste, the alleged organizer of the leak, the convicted kidnapper Yvener Carelus, was among the men captured after the escape.

"He planned the escape from the inside with some accomplices," the minister was quoted as saying by the newspaper.

Enex Prime Minister Jean-Charles said the interim government has given clear instructions to the Minister of Justice to "take all necessary measures to remedy this unacceptable situation."

Judge Claude Henry Louis-Jean said Saturday that now fugitives stole an unknown quantity of firearms and some clashed with police gunfire during the chaotic escape.

Inmates attacked after he allowed to leave prison a crowded bathing area, according to provincial authorities.

After the escape was lying on the ground the body of the murdered guard and the front door of the prison had several bullet holes.

Haiti's prisons are overcrowded and many are prisoners spend years in pre-trial detention. many of the prisoners who fled in unknown Arcahaie had been convicted for serious crimes and how many of them were awaiting trial.

The police asked the nervous inhabitants of the coastal region to follow the instructions of the authorities as the search intensifies.

The US embassy warned US citizens to avoid visiting the area.
http://www.listindiario.com/las-mun...turan-en-haiti-a-algunos-de-los-reos-profugos