dirt trails from Manabao/La Cienega to Constanza

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Are there any trails south from these two villages that connect with Constanza, that are passable with an ATV? They are none on Googlemaps but on Google Earth it looks like there might be.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
There are trails heading north from Constanza that are quite extensive (not on google maps) looks like some farming and/or mining trails. On google earth they come pretty close to trails heading south from Manabao only a few km separating them i thought maybe they are covered by trees.

Rudolfito

Sep 2, 2015
There is one door from a private project near la Cienega I don't know it's open all the time

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I used to ride Enduro back in the 80s, there is was a trail from Palo Quemado Jarabacoa to Constanza. The trial I enjoyed many times was from Jarabacoa / baitoa / Sabana Iglesia / SAJOMA / Moncion / Amina mao...

JJ

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
constanza give you 3 options to go!! Guayabal, Padre de las casas and la cienega

I have the Guayabal (South from Constanza via Valle Nuevo) and Padre de las Casas (West from Constanza via Avenida General Luperon) trails marked on a saved offline google map, but I dont have the La Cienega trail (North from Constanza via Calle Jarabacoa) which seems to have a lot of forks and side trails where it will be easy to get lost. I can see them on Google Earth but not on Google Maps so it will be hard to navigate them offline. Guess it could be an adventure.