Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is this????

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is this????

Hello, I am new to this board. I am trying to find out if anyone knows where the city of Nazaret on Beller street is? What is the area like? Is it a safe area? It is a residential area is it a wealthy area? What is close to this location as far as dining, shopping and enertainment? What airport city would I fly into? I hope I have to correct city and street in the right order. It could be Beller city and Nazaret street but I think the other way is correct. Sorry. Also does anyone know of any childrens private live in (boarding school for boys) elementry schools in the area of Higuey? If so what are the names and how would I find more information on boarding schools and the requirements? Thank you very much. Redhot

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Huh?

Originally posted by redhot
    ...the city of Nazaret on Beller street is...
    I am all confused. I don't think we have a city called Nazaret, and definitely not one located "on" a street. Can you give us better directions?

Post Thanks / Like

This has got to be one of the stupidest posts ever, on these boards.!!

You are asking if there is a CITY on a street?

There is no city that I recognize in the Dominican Republic that is called Nazareth. We have a Navarete.

Beller is usually a street name. It commemorates a battle back in the 19th century.

There are no live-in schools at all in Higuey, much less for elementary levels. There are very few in the whole country for that matter.

Are you sure you are thinking of the Dominican Republic?

HB

P. S. If you can make some sense, we will give you information or find it out for you, but please write coherently? Stop taking whatever it is you are taking, maybe?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Okay so I do not know spanish!

Hillbilly I am not on anything ! Sorry you think this post is kinda crazy. Okay heres the deal I am trying to find a person who beat me up and attacked me. The only lead I have is on a court paper that states "residente en la calle Beller # del sector Nazaret de esta ciudad" I thought this was and address or a town but, like I said I do not speak spanish let alone read it. Also what is ced 00000-00? It is on the court paper also. I thought it might be something like a american social security number. Also do you know of any good trust worthy private detectives in the Dominican? Where could I find the few boarding schools in the Dominican? Thanks if you or anyone else can help or make sense of what I am trying to find. Thanks Redhot

Post Thanks / Like

Now that makes a little more sense.

Was this in Higuey? If not, what city did this terrible event happen in?

If it was in Higuey, then there is a location, since Nazaret could well be a neighborhood of the city and Beller is certainly the street name.

The guy did not present a "cÚdula" (ced. 00000-00) our local personal ID, with picture. It is also the voting carnet.

You can find private detectives in the Yellow Pages under "Detectives Privados"...

Is it a police report you have? or is it some sort of a court paper
    with a decree or judgement.? You obviously need a lawyer on this.

HB, happy you were not too ****ed...

P.s. We still need more information as to where this happened.

As for boarding schools, they are few and far between. You might try an archive search on this site, since it has been talked about.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was attacked in Punta Cana. The guy was a hotel employee on his way home so I am told. I do not know very much. One of the papers that I have is from "Interrogatorio Practicadole Relacionado a asunto que le interesan a la policia nacional" but it comes from the court records. The court was in Higuey. They did find the guy but he had a lawyer and was released on the day I returned to the Dominican. At this point the court has a warrant out for him. I think it is a warrant. The court paper says "Orden De Apresamiento" I just want him found so that he can pay for what he did to me. Hopefully the right leagal way. If not I will find another way to make him pay. And yes I will go to the legal board and try to find an attorney. Thanks for your quick reply. And I was a little ****ed. But I guess it did sound weird. I have learned not to get upset with the little things in life. Just happy to be alive. Thanks. Redhot

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I have an "Un-Solicited" suggestion

Hopefully you have suffered no permanent physical damage. If someone "Beat-up" my wife,or children, I would go to the "End-of-the-Earth" to take my revenge! If someone "Kicked-my-Ass", I probably had at least something to do with the "incident"! I might want to "get some" of the person who got me,but why? What purpose would this serve? If this were "Topeka",with "real" police and a "Criminal Justice System" you might convince me to do something....but,This ain,t Kansas! You will waste a lot of time,and money,and in the end,nothing will happen. I suggest you come and enjoy the beach and try to let "time" erase your bad memories.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Reply to criss colon

Hi criss, Thank you! I was in bed with injuries for serveral months. I am better physically but mentally I still have alot of healing to do. I have lots of nightmares, some days filled with tears and alot of days anger!!!!! I do wish that it was Kansas or somewhere with a good justice system. I was also sexually assualted. That is sooooooo much harder than the physical injuries. I know that it will cost alot of money but if I have to personally hunt him down I will. I have to fight. That day I was in a fight that I had no chance to win being 5'5 125lbs and this big 250lb a_ _ with a knife over took me. I will be back and I might enjoy the beaches but my next trip back will be a hunting trip!!!! If nothing happens I will be fine because I will know that I gave my 100%. That is what is important to me. And if I find him it will hopefully take him off the streets and keep him from harming other women. And in time my bad memories will disappear. (I hope) Life go's on. Also this was the worst thing that has ever happened in my life and I still think that the Dominican Repulic is a beautiful place. I see that so many people on this board have so many bad things to say. I do not judge the whole country by this one stupid Dominican A_ _ . (if he was american, canadian, italian, african or whatever nationality I would still call him an A_ _. The Dominican women and the men seem to be very kind and helpful. Take care Criss

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Assault

If you post your email (A hotmail address maybe), I know of someone going to Hiquey in April that might be able to help you

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow! Just don,t get in trouble yourself!

Do what you need to do! I hope the police find the bastard! I also hope that on his "Day in Court" that you are standing if front of the court house watching as the police drag him from the van,he breaks lose and tries to run,he is hit by a cement truck,is caught under the wheels,and un-noticed by the driver,who keeps on going,and the "bastard" will be nothing more than "Road Rouge" to be washed away by dogs ****ing on the highway! and that the "bastards" "Hell" will be to have this pain repeated throughout eternity!"Be Well"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast