Catalina Island

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Do any of you have a local contact for Catalina Island. Not looking for a tour rep but the guy who sells tickets from where the boats leave when you get there on your own. *
We had a guy in Bayahibie for Sonoa Island but he fell off the map. Any info would be appreciated.*

Jan 7, 2016
The boat we took to Catalina Island left from La Romana in the downtown area. Don't remember the name of the place...sorry.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Do any of you have a local contact for Catalina Island. Not looking for a tour rep but the guy who sells tickets from where the boats leave when you get there on your own. *
We had a guy in Bayahibie for Sonoa Island but he fell off the map. Any info would be appreciated.*

Send me a private I have a contact number from a local tour operator in la romana that sells tickets

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
There are guys posted at the dock in bayahibe, seling rides to the islitas. Wish i had a name to share. If all else fails, you could just show up in the morning.

beach_life

Sep 13, 2016
If you just want a ride to the islands (Catalina or Saona) you just need to go the public beach and talk to one of the captains there. You will have to negotiate a good price.
If you are interested in a day trip to the islands, I suggest you get in touch with SeavisTours - best excursion company in the area!