Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: italian arrested for sexual exploitation

  1. #1
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default italian arrested for sexual exploitation

    an italian man was arrested in jimani, along with his haitian wife. both are accused of running a group dedicated to sexual exploitation of women.
    http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2016/11/2...otacion-sexual

    North Coast Moderator

  2. Likes rfp liked this post
  3. #2
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    28,891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    an italian man was arrested in jimani, along with his haitian wife. both are accused of running a group dedicated to sexual exploitation of women.
    http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2016/11/2...otacion-sexual
    seems like when these countries send us their people they are not sending us their best people.

  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    seems like when these countries send us their people they are not sending us their best people.

    Or just maybe the best people aren't being attracted. When in Rome...

  5. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Unfortunately many of these foreigners come here from the dregs of society, giving good gringos like me a bad reputation. *

  6. Likes Vinyasa liked this post
    Dislikes Hector L disliked this post
  7. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    1 minor female and some Mary Jane. That will tip the scales to more than a standard bust.

    Is 'exploitation' the same as pimping?

  8. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    28,891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Unfortunately many of these foreigners come here from the dregs of society, giving good gringos like me a bad reputation. *
    and Dominicans give them the leeway to do whatever they please, because they think they are special, exceptional people. when they *see Interpol hauling off these critters, they furrow their eyebrows in consternation and disbelief.

  9. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    476
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    and Dominicans give them the leeway to do whatever they please, because they think they are special, exceptional people. when they *see Interpol hauling off these critters, they furrow their eyebrows in consternation and disbelief.

    In my experience it may be related to the belief that they (the Dominicans) will some how benefit from their relationship financially......This creates this illusion of "added value" toward foreigners.....Many of which are broke.

  10. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They (Dominicans) can keep their when in 'Rome' nonsense.

  11. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoRubio View Post
    1 minor female and some Mary Jane. That will tip the scales to more than a
    standard bust.
    Indeed, they should all spend the rest of their lives rotting away in a
    Dominican prison... or maybe not.
    Sexual exploitation and trafficking charges can be brought up against anyone far
    to easily these days. Sounds like another case of selective enforcement.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •