Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Where Do You Find The Overstay Chart

  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Where Do You Find The Overstay Chart

    On the Migracion website? I used to be able to locate the chart that explains the fines for the overstay on their website, but now it is impossible to find. Anyone can help me here? Thanks.

  2. Likes DOMINCAN JOE liked this post
  3. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,707
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmythegreek View Post
    On the Migracion website? I used to be able to locate the chart that explains the fines for the overstay on their website, but now it is impossible to find. Anyone can help me here? Thanks.
    GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ov...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    WHAT EVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOGLE ???????DR1,COM

    http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...=1#post1684783

  4. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMINCAN JOE View Post
    GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ov...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    WHAT EVER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GOOGLE ???????DR1,COM

    http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...=1#post1684783
    Thanks, but I'm looking for the chart directly on the Migracion website. Even some links that I have found through google to their website comes up empty.

  5. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it either. *

  6. #5
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Maybe they took it down so they can adjust (increase) the fees for this upcoming season.

    Bob K

  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18,112
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    Maybe they took it down so they can adjust (increase) the fees for this upcoming season.

    Bob K


    My first thought too.




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  8. Likes KateP liked this post
  9. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The snowbirds are already complaining about the new higher overstay fees. If they raise it anymore, I think you'll start seeing even more condos going on the market - and a lot of people will think twice before buying here. Not good for property values.

  10. Likes drstock, DR Solar, yacht chef liked this post
  11. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone that cannot afford to spend $100 or so extra to spend a month or more here during winter should stay where they are.

  12. Likes retiree, DR Solar liked this post
  13. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Anyone that cannot afford to spend $100 or so extra to spend a month or more here during winter should stay where they are.
    Why? Many winter long-stayers are pensioners on very limited budgets. You want to keep them out?

  14. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,877
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I posted a photo of the sign with the fees at immigration a while back but can't find it now. Many online links are out of date. Visiting family next week and I've been here 8 months. Last time I was here for four months and it was a lot more than $100.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •