canadian arrested for alleged abuse of minors

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Cut them off at the neck. Absolute zero repeat offenders. Saves a ton of money in jail/ housing costs.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
I say cut off his Anthony Wiener, not his neck; give him something to contemplate the rest of his life.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
How is this posable he must have some one helpin him.

Simple. In poor or developing countries, anything and everything is available or for sale. Integrity and the value of human life takes a back seat to basic survival needs. Pedophiles and sex traffickers rely on this to satisfy their needs. It's not just a DR problem. It's worldwide.*

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Simple. In poor or developing countries, anything and everything is available or for sale. Integrity and the value of human life takes a back seat to basic survival needs. Pedophiles and sex traffickers rely on this to satisfy their needs. It's not just a DR problem. It's worldwide.*

actually, it is not just in developing countries that everything is for sale. in the so called developed world, everything is also for sale. the difference is that the price is higher. i do not subscribe to the unsubstantiated contention that people from the so called first world have a higher standard of morality than those in poor countries. as a matter of fact, a number of these pedophiles who receive mention in these pages are from advanced countries.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
actually, it is not just in developing countries that everything is for sale. in the so called developed world, everything is also for sale. the difference is that the price is higher. i do not subscribe to the unsubstantiated contention that people from the so called first world have a higher standard of morality than those in poor countries. as a matter of fact, a number of these pedophiles who receive mention in these pages are from advanced countries.

Morality is a side issue. It's simple supply and demand. I agree a lot of the perpetrators are from developed countries, but they gravitate towards less developed countries to fill their perverted needs. Less attention from authorities and easy access to their victims.*

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
Morality is a side issue. It's simple supply and demand. I agree a lot of the perpetrators are from developed countries, but they gravitate towards less developed countries to fill their perverted needs. Less attention from authorities and easy access to their victims.*

I agree Ecoman. It has nothing to do with morality as the perpetrators are often from industrialized nations. Back home the authorities monitor internet traffic, investigate charges, and are less likely to be corrupted because they make a decent salary. Additionally, its far cheaper and safer to conduct their behavior in a third world country under much less scrutiny. It's simply economic exploitation.