Leonelazo get out of the way because, Leonelito is on his way!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Omar Fern?ndez, a lawyer and son of former president Leonel Fern?ndez, made it clear in a recent interview that he is interested in Dominican politics. For now he makes it seem as if his interest is purely from an intellectual point of view, but I would not be surprised if in a couple of elections down the road Leonelito becomes a force to be reckoned with.

[video=youtube;2wTF2iEvzk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTF2iEvzk4[/video]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Omar Fern?ndez, a lawyer and son of former president Leonel Fern?ndez, made it clear in a recent interview that he is interested in Dominican politics. For now he makes it seem as if his interest is purely from an intellectual point of view, but I would not be surprised if in a couple of elections down the road Leonelito becomes a force to be reckoned with.

[video=youtube;2wTF2iEvzk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wTF2iEvzk4[/video]

interested in Dominican politics from an intellectual point of view...

now that?s interesting. intellectual point of view. ok.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
He looks like his mother, who I have seen many times here in Jarabacoa.

indeed he does:

b8o5lw.jpg

he is a handsome fellow and will do well.

interested in Dominican politics from an intellectual point of view...
now that?s interesting. intellectual point of view. ok.

it makes sense to me. intellectually, it's a fascinating pigsty of lies, deception and disillusion.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
He says that he was impressed at a political rally in Moca when he saw how much joy the crowd showed for the sole reason that his father was there. Until that moment he was not aware the effect a single person can have on thousands of people.

I guess that experience produced enough dopamine for him to be hooked. No wonder Leonel father doesn't want to retire from politics. Its like an addictive drug, he can't get enough of it.

*I'm expecting Omar to run for something political within this decade or the next. In the medium term he will probably give the presidency a shot.

*He may not look like his father (this actually is to his advantage because he is better looking thab Leonel and most other politicians; plenty of studies show that better looking candidates tend to get more votes), but he definitely speaks like him.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
born in 1991? for the love of god, i feel so old now. if i were dominican i could be his mother ;)
he's cute and seems quite smart. i wish him well.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
When my son was in pre-school in Santo Domingo, he and his sister were in the high school in the same school.