Advise for hotel in Sosua

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
Hello, I have asked a similar question before but Im looking for someone that has recently been to Sosua.
I am looking for advise on the best hotel for my purpose. Im looking for a hotel close to the action, has A/C,
guest friendly and has a pool, possibly that doesn't close at night as I like to swim at night, And a clean and
comfortable room. These are the hotels I came up with.

corel blanco
Europe plaza
casa valeria boutique
sosua sunrise
new garden
rockys
sosua by the sea
tropix

thanks for the help

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
cross off Sosua by the Sea, Tropix and Rocky's. They do not meet your requirements.
Corel Blanco might be a bit far from the action.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
I HIGHLY recommend Garden by the Sea. Not really near the action, but for the price, its great. $50/night, and free breakfast to order. Run by an American, Nikki.

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
thanks for both of the replies. rollout, how far is garden by the sea from the action? walking distance?

Apreton

Sep 26, 2004
Garden by the Sea is a long motoconcho ride from El Batey (the action). I think Plaza Europa has a pool as well as Sosua Sunrise, which is closer to El Batey. Casa Valeria would be a good pick if you have a short stay. It is just more pricey than the other two.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Sosua Sunrise , formerly Casa Cayena Flip flop walking distance to Playa Alicia , which is a must do . and very quiet at night because no motos whizzing by, cuz its on a culdesac with the entrance of Playa Alicia at the end ..
Def meets all your requirements .. Wilfried and his staff are good people and will happily answer any questions you may have .

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
Sosua Sunrise , formerly Casa Cayena Flip flop walking distance to Playa Alicia , which is a must do . and very quiet at night because no motos whizzing by, cuz its on a culdesac with the entrance of Playa Alicia at the end ..
Def meets all your requirements .. Wilfried and his staff are good people and will happily answer any questions you may have .

Thank you

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
there is not much info online about Casa Cayena . I saw on a forum people talking about Wilfred but that was a year ago. is
this the same Wilfred and or hotel change names to sosua sunrise?

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016

Jesus, im retarded, my answer was right there