Hip?lito: he's at it again, this time in Navarette

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
A viral video and widespread coverage in the national newspapers show ex-President Hip?lito Mej?a doing a "perreo" dirty dance with a female admirer. It happened during a Snoop Dogg event sponsored by one of Hip?lito's many influential friends. OK dr1, do your thing...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
[video=youtube;PM_AVG5MHQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_AVG5MHQY[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he cannot dance but i love the guy anyways. i heard that he's life and soul of every party and tons of fun. and i like how unashamedly ridiculous he is. not the kind of qualities i'd look for in a politician but very much what could be appreciated of drinking buddy.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
he cannot dance but i love the guy anyways. i heard that he's life and soul of every party and tons of fun. and i like how unashamedly ridiculous he is. not the kind of qualities i'd look for in a politician but very much what could be appreciated of drinking buddy.

I've bumped into him not once, but three times over the years. He's a little too frisky for my taste (ask Juanita) but he's definitely down to earth.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he's the sweetest payasito:

xbcqyx.png

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
He's down to earth except for the gold Rolex Presidential :)
Somehow I get the feeling his political career is not over.

I've bumped into him not once, but three times over the years. He's a little too frisky for my taste (ask Juanita) but he's definitely down to earth.