Legal assistance, Sosua

TheViking

Jun 24, 2015
Need a lawyer or similar to reclaim a stolen tv.

Story:
After a rather serious car accident, operation on the local hospital and weeks of daily Medical assistance, I ran short on Money. My visa card and bank coder for my local bank was also lost, so i was a month short on my hotel payment, before a New card and coder for my bank arrived.

During this month the hotel management at Coco Hotel, Shelley Ann Taylor and Ian Taylor took themselves into my room without my knowledge or consent, and stole the tv. Other Things were missing too.
As
deposit, they claim. My girlfriend was not staying at Coco Hotel.
After the hotel bill was settled, they refused to Return the tv, and put it up in the bar instead. We only have a rest argue on one matress that they havent even billed me for, just mentioned an amount thats double the price in the shop.

I am seeking assistance to reclaim her tv, probably With police assistance. Kindly pm me With contact- and payment info.

Sincerely

The Viking.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Hope you're recovering from your vehicle accident. Further, cut your losses and move on. Way too many headaches for a T.V . Concentrate on your health and new living arrangements.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What's your Paypal address, I'll send you the cost of the TV.
You are barking up the wrong tree in the wrong country.
Last guy that pulled this sort of stunt wound up in a sancocho.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
These characters are nefarious and dastardly. Get the @#!$ outta there.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Need a lawyer or similar to reclaim a stolen tv.

Story:
After a rather serious car accident, operation on the local hospital and weeks of daily Medical assistance, I ran short on Money. My visa card and bank coder for my local bank was also lost, so i was a month short on my hotel payment, before a New card and coder for my bank arrived.

During this month the hotel management at Coco Hotel, Shelley Ann Taylor and Ian Taylor took themselves into my room without my knowledge or consent, and stole the tv. Other Things were missing too.
As
deposit, they claim. My girlfriend was not staying at Coco Hotel.
After the hotel bill was settled, they refused to Return the tv, and put it up in the bar instead. We only have a rest argue on one matress that they havent even billed me for, just mentioned an amount thats double the price in the shop.

I am seeking assistance to reclaim her tv, probably With police assistance. Kindly pm me With contact- and payment info.

Sincerely

The Viking.

If it is yours walk up to it, unplug it and take it back to your room. Problem solved. If they physically attack you to take it away from you that is when it is being stolen.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I would advise you to forgetabout it, sad but true... not worth the problems, any way where in Viking land are you from????

As fiscal said pay coco what you owe them and you get your TV back. You never paid your hotel bill off or the 10,000 pesos you owe me.
I can't even believe after all.coco did for you, you pull this crap. The date you had to pay by was Dec 21 I believe. We waited and trust me both Shelley and I would rather have the huge amount you owe coco rather than the TV!

You gave your money to a teenage dominican to come pay coco, should have came with the 45,000 pesos yourself....

You're being hoodwinked by the people you are associating with big time. Hopefully one day you will see that!

Lmao absolutely unbelievable yet so not bc this is Sosua!

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
As fiscal said pay coco what you owe them and you get your TV back. You never paid your hotel bill off or the 10,000 pesos you owe me.
I can't even believe after all.coco did for you, you pull this crap. The date you had to pay by was Dec 21 I believe. We waited and trust me both Shelley and I would rather have the huge amount you owe coco rather than the TV!

You gave your money to a teenage dominican to come pay coco, should have came with the 45,000 pesos yourself....

You're being hoodwinked by the people you are associating with big time. Hopefully one day you will see that!

Lmao absolutely unbelievable yet so not bc this is Sosua!

Appears to be much more to this story beyond what the OP states. Why am I NOT surprised?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Appears to be much more to this story beyond what the OP states. Why am I NOT surprised?

Was just gonna say the same thing..
LMAO... what a Hoot this guy is .... but it figures . Lots of these " Soft" Types in Sosua ...

And WHAT exactly is he going to use to PAY the Lawyer with ?
if you can pay a Lawyer, why not just pay the Hotel tab and be done with it ..

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Since this thread is a complaint against a business, DR1 requires the OP to include their legal name and contact info in the thread for it to be approved.*

Here it is:

Lars William Saure Phone: +18095713217 Address: 151 Alejo Martinez Street El Batey, Sosua, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic*

I want to call to your attention that this the Legal Forum, and proper decorum is expected. *

TheViking

Jun 24, 2015
Just asking for a recommended lawyer. Yes, I have been screwed by a lot down there, and will pay You your 10 when I am back in March, Harley. Got in a squeeze after 300.000 pesos in total loss with car and hospital, so things has been tough.

thanks for the support.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I would suggest pay Harley before you hire a lawyer ....and remember lawyers want their money upfront

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
OP now that you have realized that you have been screwed over many times maybe just right the wrong (pay bill) and move on. Seems it might be cheaper than hiring a lawyer. Things happen in life and the way you handle or settle them says a lot. Good luck....

TheViking

Jun 24, 2015
Much off topic here. Room charge paid. The rest argument with the hotel is one matress, being charged 15' for what costs 8' in the store. Harley will get his when I return in March.*

Awaiting operations after the accident, then return.*

But never mind, I will find my info elsewhere.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Much off topic here. Room charge paid. The rest argument with the hotel is one matress, being charged 15' for what costs 8' in the store. Harley will get his when I return in March.*

We're talking here about 7,000 pesos? Hardly seems worth hiring a lawyer over it.

Good luck with your health and recuperation.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
imho, This thread was a lot more interesting with the "OT" stuff in it .. it also showed a clear pattern of attempting to not pay what is clearly owed..

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

I don't know what you did to the mattress but damages are more then what is just the cost of the item. They're trying to run a business, now they have to stop what they're doing and fix something that you broke/lost/whatever it was. There's time and other labor involved.