Conversational Spanish Classes in Santiago

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Hello all....I am looking to upgrade my spoken Dominican Spanish skills to become fluent (more or less). Does anyone know of a conversational Spanish class in Santiago that they could recommend?

I am not looking for a private tutor, but a class that meets on a regular basis with quality instruction and reasonably priced,(asking for too much?). I am not seeking classes for written Spanish .....Thanks in advance

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have two friends here in Santiago who teach English immersion programs/ classes.
One of them is the previous owner of a language school here in the center of town.
Both have explained to me what I should expect to pay to learn Dominican Spanish "properly".

If attending a class (usually 10-15 students per class) it should be 800-850 pesos a month.
If you are hiring a private tutor studying 8-10 hours a week you can expect to pay 2000-2500 pesos a week. Either way, good luck with it.

Kip

Aug 21, 2015
ISLA teaches a number of different classes at varying levels. Their basic (immersive) class is 3 hours/day, 4 days a week for 12 weeks (144 hours) and runs around $200 US.

Sent from cigar country via smoke signal...