Best Superbowl Party - Sosua or Caberete ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
OK who is going to host the best North Coast Superbowl party in two weeks (Soccer fans can come) ?

Requirements:

1 - Powerbackup
2 - HD TV with good feed
3 - Wings & Hamburgers
4 - Cold Beer
5 - Reasonable Prices
6 - Comfortable Chairs (with room for fat guys)
7 - Cute Waitresses
8 - No Lady Gaga Fans :confused:

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Elvis in Sosua always has an outstanding superbowl event, good food, extra T.Vs. It's not the loud screaming crowds. The waitresses are some of the finest on the north coast. See ya there.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Has to have good game audio too, and no bachata in the background

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
So, if you love football, fun and BBQ:

There's a guy in Sosua, who is a true artist on the grill, goes by the name "Big D." Everyone on the beach knows him, and he has a weekend-long series of events every year. Trust, you'll have a blast.

If you're in Cabarete, seek out whatever Frank12 is involved with. Stupid simple.

Have fun, and GO FALCONS!

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
When I met Frank 12 a few weeks ago at Rocky's Aqua, (former Jose O'Sheas) he did mention they were planning a Super Bowl party. 

Maco

Apr 6, 2008
Maco will probably have something at Midtown Restaurant in Sosua

Thanks my friend. Yes we are planning a Super Bowl party! We are still finalizing things but I know we will have a BBQ. The pool will be available at the restaurant all day for our patrons. We also have THE LARGEST HD BIG SCREEN IN SOSUA!! 14x10 feet!!!  I will be posting updates on my Facebook Page in the coming week Please LIKE and check it out Midtown Sosua Bar & Restaurant 

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Elvis' place would be hard to beat, however in Cabarete you can't go wrong at Rocky's Agua or the Lazy Dog.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Thanks my friend. Yes we are planning a Super Bowl party! We are still finalizing things but I know we will have a BBQ. The pool will be available at the restaurant all day for our patrons. We also have THE LARGEST HD BIG SCREEN IN SOSUA!! 14x10 feet!!!  I will be posting updates on my Facebook Page in the coming week Please LIKE and check it out Midtown Sosua Bar & Restaurant 

Where exactly is Midtown Restaurant please?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Elvis' place would be hard to beat, however in Cabarete you can't go wrong at Rocky's Agua or the Lazy Dog.

I think it is Rocky's Aqua (blue not water), but I have never watched a full game of any kind of "professional football" in my life. Enjoy.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I think it is Rocky's Aqua (blue not water), but I have never watched a full game of any kind of "professional football" in my life. Enjoy.

Say What ? Can't be.
Rocky's is getting lots of picks but what is his menu for Superbowl ?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey everyone,

We got the exact same superbowl party going on as every year. Same company from Santo Domingo comes and builds a huge tent on the beach here in Cabarete. They bring down a US $50,000 15ft x 10ft LED screen that can be seen literally a couple hundred meters away (it's clear as day and faces the restaurant)/ It's huge. We will have room for a couple hundred people on the beach. It's hands down the biggest Superbowl party on the North Coast, maybe the whole island.

I have lots of photos from the last couple of years, and i'll be posting them tomorrow on "Everything Cabarete & Stuff" if you want to get an idea how it looks.

Jose O'Shay's is now called Rocky's Aqua.

Thanks, Frank