Majestic mirage resort

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Has anyone heard anything about the majestic mirage resort that opened last month in Punta Cana??

Jan 9, 2004
Has anyone heard anything about the majestic mirage resort that opened last month in Punta Cana??

Yes. A friend returned two days ago from the Mirage.

Like anything new...there are some kinks to be ironed out. That seems to be the consensus right now. Beautiful resort....just not quite ready. I imagine they pushed it a little to capture peak season.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yes. A friend returned two days ago from the Mirage.

Like anything new...there are some kinks to be ironed out. That seems to be the consensus right now. Beautiful resort....just not quite ready. I imagine they pushed it a little to capture peak season.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

thanks Playa.....saw the photos, very nice , will give it a try.........Doc.........

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015

Yes. Installed the gym there. Nice place, but still has some things to be ironed out. (Little things to be finished, shops to be filled, things getting down pat) Just from walking by the bar in the piano lobby area, its high class. After talking to the owner a few times and the Engineer, it will really be nice once the little things get fixed and its at 100%. Beautiful and HUGE place. Did I mention it has the second largest gym in a hotel on the island? Second only to Hard Rock. ;)

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yes. Installed the gym there. Nice place, but still has some things to be ironed out. (Little things to be finished, shops to be filled, things getting down pat) Just from walking by the bar in the piano lobby area, its high class. After talking to the owner a few times and the Engineer, it will really be nice once the little things get fixed and its at 100%. Beautiful and HUGE place. Did I mention it has the second largest gym in a hotel on the island? Second only to Hard Rock. ;)

I agree.. spent a week there with one of mi girl frens, first class all the way....the rooms are all huge suites, planning on doing again this summer...do you have the owners name, would like a chat with him........Doc..........