Picture Gallery Not Deleted

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Thanks Wud, Great Job.

P.S...I think there's a new picture of TW floating around you might want to post on the gallery.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks again!

Now, how about a bigger picture of DRtechie?

You can hardly see that gorgeous face...

Re: Thanks again!

Musicqueen said:
Now, how about a bigger picture of DRtechie?

You can hardly see that gorgeous face...

I can only put them in a large as sent to me, very large ones have to be cut down to be manageable, smaller cannot be increased without losing the clarity and thumbnails, well you can do much with them.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hlywud

Thanks for clarifying that for me...

I actually meant the comment for DRTechie to see if he would send you another picture of himself...where we can see more!

Thanks again!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Re: Hlywud

Musicqueen said:
Thanks for clarifying that for me...

I actually meant the comment for DRTechie to see if he would send you another picture of himself...where we can see more!

Thanks again!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
DRTechie

Now I'm blushing...

Went to your site...and saw all the pictures...

You are very HANDSOME!!!

What do you think of May-December romances, a la inversa?

Just kidding!

But there is a reason why I like Dominican men...they're all so sweet...("My Queen")

Thank you for responding...left you a private message on your guestbook...

Have fun!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Where is DR Hottie?

I mean Techie :) The site you liked takes forever and a day to download. Can you just post more pictures pol favollllll.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Theresa - I am no hottie compared to you....

Musicqueen - Thanks...still learning how to take compliments. tell me what may-december romances are and I'll tell you what I think. Although any kind of romance with you would be more than welcome :)

really though, thanks for all the nice compliments. I've been going through some rough waters here but you guys have brought a smile to my face. thanks.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I think Rob might edit those nudey pic's. The Gold Club here in Atlanta had my portfolio, now that it's closed I have no where to work :( just kidding. Maybe I will entrepreneur and open a "Nalgas" here to compete with the Hooters. Those orange shorts have got to go, the Dove shorts of the 80's are out. Well, after second thought, maybe a place called "Pechos" where men are the waiters and wear only a tie and some hot shorts.

I am digressing...I will be on the lookout for the pics.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
DRTechie

That's exactly what I mean when I say you're soooo cute!!!

You are still young enough to NOT know what a May-December romance is...let me teach you baby!!!

It's usually when the man is much older than the girl...but recently there has been a surge of older woman-young man romances going around...

Have you ever been in anything like that?

Let me tell you from experience...they almost never work out...but it's sure a lot of fun trying!!!

Thank you for your compliments...but if we keep this up I'm afraid someone is going to report it to the DR1 people and they're going to close the thread...

Just having fun, folks!

By the way, when is it that you're going to DR? I'm planning a trip for april or may...let me know...maybe we'll end up dancing a bachata or two...

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
for some reason everytime someone says cute I immediately think "taco bell dog"...I have no clue why!

I guess I know what may-december romance just not by name. My last serious relationship was like that. I was 18, she was 23 and I had know her since I was 14...always had the hots for her. She made the first move and after that we went out for another two years. great learning experience I must say....except that she was taller than me...geez.

I am planning on being in DR for semana santa but...some people here are up in arms about it so I might just wait til June.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
DRTechie

So you have experienced what it's like to have an "older" woman...

Hmmm...interesting, isn't it?

Ok...let me know if you decide to wait until June for the trip...although I must say...I can't wait to be in DR...

It's cold, raining and ugly here in Miami...I want some sun!!!

I'm losing my suntan...and I miss my braids...

Looked at your pictures again today...Ok, I won't call you "cute" anymore...

You are a HOTTIE!!!

Just don't let it go to your head!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I've always found myself being attracted to older women even if just by a year. Don't know what it is though, just always works out that way. One of my friends thinks I have motherly figure issues...I don't think so though, it just happens by chance.

I had a meeting with my boss and the client I am doing work for this morning and it looks I'll be busy all of March. I did ask for some time off in June to go celebrate my b-day in DR and they were fine with that.

I lost my December suntan already, looking forward to getting it back next week in Panama City Beach...that should be fun. It can't be as bad in Miami as uphere. Today we actually have some sun but its usually freezing and most days here are ugly and depressing.

Well back to work. maybe I'll manage to get some sleep this weekend.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hlywud

Do you mind me asking what the age difference is between you and yours?

I've had relationships with guys that are more than 10 years younger than me...and it's incredible...

I don't think I could ever be with anyone my age...I'm too active, impulsive...always wanting to do things...

I'm not ready to sit home and just let life pass me by...I need action!

So, DRTechie...now you have someone to give you advice...just in case you ever encounter such a situation...

And same as you, I don't go looking...it just happens!

They don't teach you everything in the armed forces...