LT Pirate Ship

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Last year, while in LT we saw a pirate ship "booze cruiser" touring the shoreline.
It seemed to only sail on Saturday.
I am wondering if anyone has taken this tour? And if so , how was the value for $$$ ?
I am assuming it is all inclusive once on board. Please correct me if I am wrong.
What is the price, and where does it set sail from ?
It is a cool looking ship. I think it will make for a really fun day.

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
You sure that's what it was? Last year while in LT I saw anchored just off the beach what I thought was a pirate ship, but turned out to be a "ghost ship" with no one aboard.
(I think it was a replica at maybe half scale anchored there as a tourist curiosity?). 

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
I have never seen anybody on it. But every now and then it changes it's position.

Last edited:

Stefan1983

Nov 6, 2013
This ship is from the owner of the Las Cayenas hotel. He bought it cheap but seems to be figuring out what to do with it for a long time now.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Is this it? Definitely should be a party ship.

IMG_7737.JPG

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Aaaarrrggg, me hardies. I have seen the pirate ship moving in the bay however know nothing about any tour and party boat.

Ok, yes. You saw the ship moving in the bay. But did it have a crew then? It's a pirate ghost ship I'm tellin ya.
Shiver me timbers!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Ok, yes. You saw the ship moving in the bay. But did it have a crew then? It's a pirate ghost ship I'm tellin ya.
Shiver me timbers!

If the sharks don't get ya it will be the cold embrace of the sea. Yo ho ho and a bottle of Domincian Rum you land lubbers!!!!!!!

ninapup

Sep 16, 2004
The ship has been moved around a bit to a new location recently Last year it did tours, including lunch and beverages. We have seen it in the past off the shore of Playa Canas with many people aboard. Inquire at Las Cayenas Hotel on Playa Ballenas about sailing parties.