Switch Blades and Stun Guns on PC

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
OK if you drink regularly in Sosua you have probably seen and been approached by the Dominican young man who comes to your table or stool. After getting your attention he flips open a switchblade close to your stomach. Surprised he hasn't been decked by some big dude who is caught unaware and thinks he's being robbed.
If you don't show interest in the switchblade he moves on to a stun gun and zaps that near your ear. Again not smart.
Well about a week ago I was sitting on a stool on a slow night at my favorite PC watering hole. I was seated close to two 30ish black ladies, I heard were from Alabama. When the guy approached the bigger gal with the knife she rocked back, stood up and said:
"Get away boy or I'll cut you from appetite to thirst". Never heard that before and the words were lost on the peddler, although I think her intention was very clear and she out weighed him buy a good 50 lbs. I had rum come out my nose and after I quit coughing I gave her props for her "balls", although I did not use those exact words, lest she deck me.
Has anyone ever see this guy knocked down for flipping switchblades on tourists ? The PN should have words with him on his sales technique if these are even legal to carry ?
I haven't seen him in Caberete but then I don't drink there regularly.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I'll cut you from appetite to thirst. is that a southern thing? absolutely love the expression and stealing it.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Ya. Right. Another thread that does not add up. Someone has way to many whatever and is way over the top.

Come on. Would bar owners not know this? With all the gov. people around not see and help with just an utter from someone.

BS

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I'll cut you from appetite to thirst. is that a southern thing? absolutely love the expression and stealing it.

I don't know, it was the first time I ever heard it too. I'm hail from the West Coast so maybe it is Southern expression.They have a whole better jargon than us Westies.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Never heard that phrase, the one from back home is "will cut you long deep an continuously" Ks an Ok.