Moving to the DR, looking for Work/ Houseing Help if you can

Enfuegodancer

Feb 26, 2002
Hello, My name is Jeremiah, I am 27 and I am thinking of a move to the DR (That abrieviation is new to me). I currently live in Portland, OR USA and love it deeply but I need a new place for a while. (Personal reasons) I have heard great things but I am not sure what to expect. I have traveled extensively through Europe and love getting to know new people and new cultures. One thing that I have been missing is the sun, its rains a lot here. I have studied spanish and want to finish and I have a love of latin/ Caribbean cultures in particular (they have always tought me patients).
If anyone could help with a job idea I would greatly appreciate it, here are the areas I have some experience in.

6 years in leading life skills programs for teenages
Satelite, Audio and video installs
Event planning; golf tournaments, charity functions etc.
DJ ing
Web development
Knowledge of word, outlook, excel, publisher, adobe photoshop and illustrator, macromedia dreamweaver, firworks and flash.
Construction for a few years (also remodeled my house)

I am more than willing to try new things, I love new experiences.

About housing, I would like to live in Santiago. How much does a place cost there? I don't need anything fancy! Whats it like there?

I love to read, listen to bands, dance all night, study dance, play sports, can I get this fix here? Would I have to bring my own books or are there places to get books in english?

Thanks a million times for any help that you can give
Muchas gracias
Jj

Dieu

Mar 3, 2002
Enfuengodance?

Je ne te connais pas tr?s bien, je sais seulement ton look et ai seulement crois? une fois ton regard. Il ?tait tellement rempli de m?chancet? que je ne pense pas qu'il soit bon pour toi d'aller dans des pays ensolleill?s.

De plus, ?tant donn? ton pauvre curriculum-vitae, je pense que tu devrais attendre encore quelques ann?es avant de t'engager dans une telle d?cision.

Je suis navr?e de ne pouvoir plus t'aider mais c'est la vie!